Are you a budding DJ ready to shine? Do you have some music you want to test out? Well, then this is the program for you! The BluesGeek DJ Mentorship Program is a space where newer DJs can test their skills and get some guidance from well-seasoned DJs, too.
Act fast! The program is limited to 6 DJ mentees.
- Have a small amount of experience with DJing in your local scene (This program is for DJs who have laid some groundwork already – it is not ground up training.)
- Have a 20-30-minute setlist you can play for dancers
- Be open to feedback from more seasoned DJ mentors (They’re here to help you hone your skill!)
How to Apply
- Email Susan Olson
- Deadline for application: May 1
What you get out of the program
- 1-on-1 time with an experienced DJ to ask questions and get feedback
- Time to test-drive a 20-30 minutes setlist during BluesGeek’s open practice hour
While we consider this an add-on, it is free to participants. That said, you’ll want to sign up quickly because there are only 6 open spots!